Monday, March 18, 2013

Why this page?

I have started this blog to coincide with the Facebook page.

  My family and I recently moved to Jonesboro, AR (Feb. 2013) from Memphis,TN. Since moving here, I have been on Facebook looking for new groups to join and pages to "like". In Memphis, there were 100s of pages and groups. The 2 that I seem to miss most lately were mommy blogs. Not so much for the parenting tips and such, but because they new about things happening all over town. Now, I can't say that I will be able to know about everything around this new town I am in, but I hope that with everyone's help, we can have a great "go-to" page when we have questions and need answers.
My goals to have posted:

Event happenings - carnivals, festivals, craft shows, block parties...anything!

Deals - Find an awesome deal in a local store? Clearance, coupons etc. let's share about it!

Questions/Answers - When I first moved here, the #1 thing I needed was internet and cable. I wanted reviews and specs and I just couldn't find answers I was looking for...So, let's help each other out. Want to know where the cheapest Miss Me jeans are at,  Which TV antennae works best in this county, Which heart doctor would you recommend...ask, and hopefully we can all get answers!

I have heard alot about Paragould, AR since being here as well, and I would love to include that area too.

No comments:

Post a Comment