Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Just an update..

I really wanted this blog and Facebook page to take off and really become a place for people to go for information on events and things happening in Jonesboro. To do this though, I really need everyone's help. I am new to the area, and still learning my way around. I am finding websites with information but as we all know, word of mouth can travel fast. If you hear of things happening, let me know. Is there something going on that makes you wonder...ask,lets see if we can figure it out. Let's help each other! Also, I started another page. It's also for the Jonesboro area. I found out about this website from another blog who started one for their neighborhood. Thought I would give it a try. Nextdoor-Jonesboro

1 comment:

  1. would love to find some things to do and places to go. Im new in town.

    ReplyDelete